Friday, August 5, 2022

Parable of preemptive strike

                                                                                 It looks like Putin
     I had a nest of wasps on my terrace between the glass and mesh screen doors. Wasps  lived there from  spring. The movement noise of  the screen door probably have disturbed them. But this was rarely and usually nothing happened. There was a peaceful coexistence between us. But yesterday it ended. When I moved  the door, the wasp stung me on the arm. The arm got swollen and was in great pain. This morning, wearing long trousers, a sweater and wrapping my head in a scarf, I sprayed the wasp's nest abundantly with bleach. Some of the wasps died, and others flew away. Then I tore off their nest and threw it away. Thus ended our peaceful coexistence.

No comments:

Post a Comment