Sunday, May 3, 2020

Adventures During Coronavirus. Fly


   The day was going towards evening. A thunderstorm was approaching.
I felt sleepy and decided to make a cup of coffee to cheer me up. I made coffee, added cream, but I couldn’t drink anymore, I was too tired.
   I lay on the couch and fell into sleep. At some point, I heard a fly in my room ringing loudly, annoyingly. I decided to get up and kill this nasty, boring creature. But I could not wake up. The fly rang. In the end, I woke up and sat on the couch. The room was quiet, there was no fly in sight. Wow, that was a dream! It seemed like it was a dream about coronavirus.
    Now I can drink my already cold cup of coffee. I sat comfortably in an armchair, picked up my cup and saw the fly there. And where did this fly come from? Has it arrived from China?


No comments:

Post a Comment